Monday, October 25, 2010

"We are few, the proud, the Black women in technology!"

I just want to say thank you to the Women like myself who have reached out to me to say "Thank You for representing".

Many have said they too have pondered the lack of minority female representation in this industry or the lack of acknowledgment of it, and in their research they have come across my blog.

So again I say thank you for your support and hope that we can all do our part to make ourselves better known in the industry.

Shout out to Leslie Melville who is returning back to school and seeking a Degree in Computer Science. I wish you well in your academics and I'm sure you will find it challenging and rewarding all the same.

I double majored in Computer Science and Mathematics and LOVED my program, and the fact that the double major was a requirement in order to attain a B.S.

And lastly a huge shout out to Temeca Smith for this quote, which I have titled this post affectionately "We are few, the proud, the Black women in technology."

YES! This is exactly who we are and we are rising and we are proud!

3 comments:

  1. I think this is the best blog I have been through all this day.interracial dating

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really desire to get such type of information, visit this blog quickly. relationship advisor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. It's awesome ,it is realy helpful, I appreciate it!

    Searchinfomedia

    ReplyDelete