Friday, April 3, 2009

Shameless Plug ...

Ok sooo on the left under my profile it  says that I'm an Entrepreneur ... Let me take a moment to toot my own horn.

In September 2008 I launched eGreekSites.com

What is eGreekSites.com you ask?  We are focused on creating aesthetically pleasing and easy to maintain websites for Sororities & Fraternities.  

I decide to launch this company because it was evident that the three most popular companies in this niche market didn't have solutions that worked for Historically Black, Latino and Multi-Cultural organizations at the undergraduate or graduate level.

Truth be told ... our organizations don't need all the extra fluff and we most certainly aren't going to pay some company $30 bucks a month to keep a website that you have no absolute control over. Especially when the company  doesn't understand the culture of these organizations so how can you  accurately service them?

These Non-white organizations typically don't have Sorority houses and chapters with 60+ members are in few occurrence. Chapter members are nor managed online. Its still snail mail and paper checks to pay dues!

Anyhoo ... I looked through the client list of these companies and I didn't see any non-white sororities or fraternities. So I saw my chance to carve out my place in the world!

For a one time fee, our clients get complete site design and development inside a robust content management system.  They totally own their domain name and hosting space.
Our clients don't have to worry that if they miss a monthly payment their site will be shut off with out their control.

So if you are reading my blog and you belong to any greek organization feel free to check us out and forward our contact info to your chapter!



No comments:

Post a Comment